Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Wong Kok Wai <wo...@pacific.net.sg> on 2000/06/26 15:12:26 UTC

Struts and weblogic

I've got the following error when I try Struts on weblogic 5.1:

Parsing of JSP File '/index.jsp' failed:

/index.jsp(-1): Error in tag library at: 'struts': The Tag class
'org.apache.struts.taglib.FormTag' has no setter method corresponding to
TLD declared attribute
'style', (JSP 1.1 spec, 5.4.1)
probably occurred due to an error in /index.jsp line -1:

Mon Jun 26 18:09:25 GMT+08:00 2000

Re: Struts and weblogic

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Actually, it's a bug in the code.  This will be fixed in tonight's nightly
build.

Craig

RE: Struts and weblogic

Posted by Kevin Duffey <kd...@buymedia.com>.