Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by rudy <el...@hotmail.com> on 2006/09/25 18:36:26 UTC

JMS Publisher Sampler: Cannot instantiate class InitialContextFactory

I am a bit new to jmeter and am having an issue  dropping messages into a JMS
Queue. I am using the JMS Publisher sampler and getting a getting an error
saying it "Cannot instantiate class a.b.xInitialContextFactory" Any ideas on
why I am getting this?

I have tried ActiveMQInitialContextFactory and have the ActiveMQ jar in my
lib folder.

Also I have Weblogic Server running locally and have tried
weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory.

Is it that it is not even finding localhost and that is why it can't find
the class?

Re: JMS Publisher Sampler: Cannot instantiate class InitialContextFactor

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Strictly speaking, it's Java that ignores the classpath if you use the
-jar option...

S.

Posted by rudy <el...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Peter!

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by rudy <el...@hotmail.com>.

Re: JMS Publisher Sampler: Cannot instantiate class InitialContextFactory

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.