Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Kiryl Kazakevich <Ki...@epam.com> on 2006/11/21 19:11:30 UTC

Texen Example

Hi.

I'm a novice at Velocity and I need to use Texen. I tried the example from http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/docs/texen.html and run in kind of a problem. It generates generation.report and velocity.log without any errors, but expected three html files doesn't :( Could you verify wheather it works in your environment or tell me what's wrong with it?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Kiryl Kazakevich

Re: Texen Example

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com>.
Hi Kiryl,

Sorry for the no response from the list. Texen's one of the lesser
used components of Velocity.  Let me try this out and write back.

WILL

--
Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain