Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by brianeno <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/18 16:11:28 UTC

Solr 1.3 JNDI Datasource

Hello,
  We have deployed Solr in our application within Weblogic and all is
working well. The last piece I am struggling with is configuring the
datasource for our data import handler to work with our Weblogic configured
JNDI datasource.   Can anyone lead me in the right direction how to
configure this in my dataconfig.xml? We are using Solr 1.3.

Thanks,
Brian

Re: Solr 1.3 JNDI Datasource

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com>.
DIH in Solr1.3 does not support JNDI datasource. Only 1.supports.