Posted to users@maven.apache.org by pawan gandhi <pa...@dowjones.com> on 2008/12/30 18:50:58 UTC

Generating project from archetype

Hi Everyone,

I have a query regarding generating a project from my own developed
archetype. The proj directory struture is like

Proj--->component
     |-->conf
              |---->sample

Currently the archetype is prompting for values like artifactId, svnURL and
few more.

Till now it doing well, now what is my requirement, i require a folder to be
generated dynamically under conf/samle/<artifactId>, whatever artifactId is
pass to it during prompting.

Currently i am using command for running archetype as
>mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=local

Please give me some idea how is it possible to generate a folder dynamically
under my "conf/sample" structure which is already being generated by my
arcehtype.

Thanks
Pawan