Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net> on 2003/02/06 16:08:13 UTC

Logging

Hey,

Even as we close in on 1.2, we should continue designing 2.0.  We wre
starting to look at using commons logging, but there was a concern that
things should work if the commons-logging JAR was absent.  Andrew had
some "reflection trickery" ideas to make this happen.

It turns out the Commons CLI package is considering doing something
similar in their next version.  Nicola Ken Barozzi (Avalon/POI/?) says
he has already written code to do this in POI.

So perhaps some of our work is done!

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks