Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Harald Wellmann <ha...@gmx.de> on 2010/02/26 19:37:23 UTC

Remember me does not work on trunk

I cannot get the Remember Me feature to work on trunk. The only cookie
my browser receives when I log in with "Remember Me" turned on has key
"username".

I'm not a Spring expert and I'm afraid I do not really understand what's
going on here, but I would have expected a second cookie.

Any hints on solving this, e.g. enabling particular loggers to find out
what's going wrong...?

Thanks,
Harald

Re: Remember me does not work on trunk

Posted by Greg Huber <gr...@googlemail.com>.
Hello,

 What you could is try is to change the input field as below as I
 remember this had something to do with it last time I looked at it.

 from:

 <input type="checkbox" name="rememberMe" id="rememberMe" />

 to:

 <input type="checkbox" name="_spring_security_remember_me"
 id="_spring_security_remember_me" />

Cheers Greg

--
Cheers Greg