Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Stefan Wolfsteiner <st...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/02 10:08:30 UTC

Clerezza Status

Hi!

I am currently evaluating Apache Clerezza as part of an assignment in an
university course. Unfortunately, i can not find any binaries for running
Clerezza, nor am i able to build it myself since there are no instructions
available.

Many of the pages on your website are down too:
http://clerezza.apache.org/getting-started/building-clerezza/
http://clerezza.apache.org/getting-started/launching-clerezza/

I am also unable to find any hints on how to use Clerezza. The one tutorial
available does not seem to be to helpful.
http://clerezza.apache.org/getting-started/tutorial/

Is the tool not usable right now or am i missing something important? I
hope you can give me some insights!

Best Regards,
Stefan Wolfsteiner

Re: Clerezza Status

Posted by Hasan <ha...@apache.org>.
Hi Stefan

The dev team decided to focus support on management of linked data
and may want to successively add functionalities.
To obtain full functionaliies you can check out the legacy branch from the
git source repo.

Please let us know if you need any help.

Regards
Hasan