Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/04 19:17:27 UTC

Trinidad Trunk is now version 2.1.0

As per a previous discussion[1], I have changed the Trinidad Trunk to be
Trinidad 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT and have made it dependent on JSF 2.1.  The
former Trinidad 2.0.2 has been moved to branches/trinidad-2.0.x.  I plan
on releasing both of these branches together in May and I'm hoping to
have any non-JSF2.1 specific changes be applied to both branches.

The change in the minimum JSF version was necessary because Trinidad has
had a number of bugs which were related to running Trinidad 2.0.x in JSF
2.1.  Since Trinidad enhances much of the base JSF functionality, there
is often a need to implement the new features of JSF in our renderkit in
order to maintain compatibility.

Thanks,
   Scott

[1]