Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Stefan Klinger <kl...@cs.york.ac.uk> on 2006/03/30 12:16:26 UTC

client for accessing jsr181 web service via http+soap

Hello,

I was just wondering what would be the recommended way to access a
jsr181 web service via http+soap? The examples in servicemix-soap use a
static xml file containing the soap request, but I would like to do it
dynamically. I am used to using Axis, but my generated client stubs
overwrote my original jsr181 code for the pojo service. I have seen that
Xfire can generate client stubs as well but I haven't used it so far. Or
are there better ways?

Any hints are most welcome.
Thanks,
Stefan

Re: client for accessing jsr181 web service via http+soap

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You should use a wsdl -> java tool, either from axis
(http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html#WSDL2JavaBuildingStubsSkeletonsAndDataTypesFromWSDL)
or xfire (http://xfire.codehaus.org/Client+and+Server+Stub+Generation+from+WSDL).
It should work with both.  I guess you could also try celtix
(http://celtix.objectweb.org/) or just jwsdp
(http://java.sun.com/webservices/downloads/webservicespack.html).

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet