Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mffrench <mf...@axway.com> on 2009/03/17 18:40:56 UTC

ActiveMQ exception when using asynchronous communication

Hello,

some times I get an activemq exception (broker side) which appends regularly
when I do some stress tests (many producers / consumers on the broker) and
when I do some simple transactionnal tests.

I've some difficulies to reproduce every time nor explain it but you could
maybe help by explaining me the possible reasons and maybe a convolution.
Bellow the exception.

Thanks for all ...

ERROR Service                        - Async error occurred:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot lookup a producer from a connection
that had not been registered: ID:dekatonshir-55734-1236262749970-0:0
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot lookup a producer from a connection
that had not been registered: ID:dekatonshir-55734-1236262749970-0:0
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.SingleTransportConnectionStateRegister.lookupConnectionState(SingleTransportConnectionStateRegister.java:93)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.lookupConnectionState(TransportConnection.java:1352)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.getProducerBrokerExchange(TransportConnection.java:1233)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processMessage(TransportConnection.java:449)
        at
org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQMessage.visit(ActiveMQMessage.java:639)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:305)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:179)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:68)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:143)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityMonitor.java:206)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:84)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:203)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:185)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Re: ActiveMQ exception when using asynchronous communication

Posted by mffrench <mf...@axway.com>.
UP