Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by "Vinh Nguyen (vinguye2)" <vi...@cisco.com> on 2007/10/30 16:31:24 UTC

2.0.0 download

Hi,
Is there a way to download the full Muse 2.0.0 download without going
thru the common steps of download/update?  When doing the update, it
actually downloads the latest jars, not the previous versions for 2.0.0.
I'd like to use the wsdl2java that comes with Muse 2.0.0 since it
doesn't have the NotDocLiteral error that happens in 2.1.0+.
-Vinh

RE: 2.0.0 download

Posted by Ch...@swisscom.com.
Hi Vinh,

For the notdocliteral error it is usually sufficient to take out the
offending non doc literal parts.  I've had the most issues with mime
parts.  The capabilities and proxies seem to be generated correctly when
these (or the rpc-encoding) chunks are commented out.  Of course its not
to helpful if you are regularly changing the definitions and then
merging :<.

hth
chris