Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Antonio Mirarchi <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/12 11:16:56 UTC

java.net.SocketException tuscany sca 1.4

Hi, i'm working with tuscany-sca-1.4 for my theris, i add to domain
dinamically with a code for post entry to the correct feed, when i try to
launch the component  (using Nodelauncher.main(URL) ) sometimes i receive
thi error:

Caused by: org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribu
tion.service.ContributionReadException: java.net.SocketException: Unexpected
end
 of file from server

Expecially after many running without relaunch domain, Any idea to avoid
this error? Thank you very much.

Re: java.net.SocketException tuscany sca 1.4

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Antonio Mirarchi
<an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, i'm working with tuscany-sca-1.4 for my theris, i add to domain
> dinamically with a code for post entry to the correct feed, when i try to
> launch the component  (using Nodelauncher.main(URL) ) sometimes i receive
> thi error:
> Caused by: org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException:
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribu
> tion.service.ContributionReadException: java.net.SocketException: Unexpected
> end
>  of file from server
>
> Expecially after many running without relaunch domain, Any idea to avoid
> this error? Thank you very much.

Hi Antonio

It's not something I remember seeing. Did you notice any errors being
reported be the domain manager at the same time? If you suspect that
the repeated reads are causing a problem it would be worth setting up
a simply tests that does just that and see if you can reproduce it.

Regards

Simon