Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2017/07/20 01:55:34 UTC

Git repo creation request no incubator in PMC list

Hi,
I'd like to create a git repo for Gobblin website.
So I follow the documentation and the documentation to create a git repo
says to go to  https://reporeq.apache.org/
But here I don't have any option to choose incubator as a PMC so the no
writable field Generated name says: "Your PMCs-incubator-gobblin-site.git"
(see attache screenshot). which is a bit weird.

So I wonder how to fix that or is there any other tool to use for incubator?

Thanks
--
Olivier Lamy

[1}
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/podling_sourcecontrol.html#set_up_git_repository

Re: Git repo creation request no incubator in PMC list

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Issue appears to be fixed.  Give it a shot.

John

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Thanks!

On 20 July 2017 at 12:19, John D. Ament <jo...@apache.org> wrote:

> Olivier,
>
> Looks like a bug with reporeq.  I also do not see incubator in the drop
> down.  I have submitted https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14658
> address.  Hopefully infra can fix soon.
>
> John
>
> On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 9:56 PM Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I'd like to create a git repo for Gobblin website.
> > So I follow the documentation and the documentation to create a git repo
> > says to go to  https://reporeq.apache.org/
> > But here I don't have any option to choose incubator as a PMC so the no
> > writable field Generated name says: "Your PMCs-incubator-gobblin-site.
> git"
> > (see attache screenshot). which is a bit weird.
> >
> > So I wonder how to fix that or is there any other tool to use for
> > incubator?
> >
> > Thanks
> > --
> > Olivier Lamy
> > http://twitter.com/olamy | http://linkedin.com/in/olamy
> >
> > [1}
> > https://incubator.apache.org/guides/podling_sourcecontrol.
> html#set_up_git_repository

Olivier Lamy

Re: Git repo creation request no incubator in PMC list

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Olivier,

Looks like a bug with reporeq.  I also do not see incubator in the drop
down.  I have submitted https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14658 to