Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Eric Douglas <ed...@blockhouse.com> on 2015/03/10 21:52:40 UTC

org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.PDFRenderer logs

>From the renderPageToGraphics method, is there an easy way to get rid of
these log messages?

com.levigo.jbig2.util.log.JDKLogger info
INFO: Globals not set.

Re: org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.PDFRenderer logs

Posted by Lachezar Dobrev <l....@gmail.com>.
  In that case I suspect you need to check JULI [1].
  It's not short, and at places it is cryptic, but is the definitive source.

  A quick-and-dirty cork-in:
  1. create a logging.properties file (name is arbitrary)

  2. put in that file the following two lines
  handlers=
  .level=OFF

  3. start your program with the following system property:
  java ... -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/path/to/logging.properties ...

  http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/guides/logging/overview.html

Posted by Eric Douglas <ed...@blockhouse.com>.

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.

Posted by Eric Douglas <ed...@blockhouse.com>.