Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Johan Parent <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/18 21:23:05 UTC

clipped jsvgcanvas

Hi all,

I'm a newby to both svg and batik. I use batik for its zooming capabilities
and its Graphics2D API. The SVG representation does not interest much as
such.

I use the SVGGraphics2D to draw my image following the structure of the
example code (
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/using/svg-generator.html#view) very
closely. When I zoomed out I discovered a problem.  For large images (ie.
exceeding the visible part of the jsvgcanvas) the output gets clipped to the
boundaries of the canvas.

Is there a way to override this behaviour and get the jsvgcanvas to draw all
of the visible part of the image? Any input is much appreciated.

Best regards,

Johan

Re: clipped jsvgcanvas

Posted by Archie Cobbs <ar...@dellroad.org>.
Try setting overflow="visible" on the top <svg> element.

-Archie

--
Archie L. Cobbs