Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Lev Agafonov <le...@outlook.com> on 2019/09/09 13:36:26 UTC

Start contributing Ignite

Hello, team!
My name is Lev, I'm Java developer from Russia, Nizhny Novgorod.
I'd be kindly glad to join your community and start contributing Ignite.
Could you please grant to my Jira account 'levagafonov' contributor permissions?

Best Regards,

Lev Agafonov

Re: Start contributing Ignite

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

You can assign it to yourself if nobody is actively working on it right now.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Lev,

Let me loop in @Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org> who is our main maintainer
of the ODBC driver. Igor would you mind stepping in?

-
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hello Lev!