Posted to user@ant.apache.org by bm...@techies.com on 2000/08/28 20:08:44 UTC

javac and -sourcepath

Hello,
I'm having problems setting up ant.  When I try to build a project,
everything appears to be configured correctly but it errors out when setting
the -sourcepath with javac.  -sourcepath is listed in the javadocs for 1.2.2
but javac won't recognize it.

Did I miss something in the buildfile.xml?

Thanks,
Brian

RE: javac and -sourcepath

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Brian,

The biggest source of this problem is the fact that the JDK installer throw
a copy of java.exe in the system32 directory. (I assume you are using a
windows variant).  Find that copy of java.exe and remove it. That should fix
your problem.

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au

Re: javac and -sourcepath

Posted by Jim Quelle <qu...@acm.org>.
Brian --

Or, make sure your 1.2.2 stuff is in path:

set PATH=%JAVA_HOME%\bin;%PATH% (Windows)

outside the build.
-- Jim

Re: javac and -sourcepath

Posted by Andy XueWen Qin <aq...@cisco.com>.