Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2012/06/07 17:10:20 UTC

Maybe need cleanup help for 2 jenkins jobs

Hi.

The build "UIMA-SDK" runs #221 and #220 both failed.  The raw logs show them
ending but it seems there's a part of them still running, which you can see if
you open one of these runs and look at the "Modules" and see one of them
"flashing" like it is active.

The main raw log at the bottom of, e.g., run 221, looks like:

  T E S T S

Results :

mojoSucceeded org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.9(default-test)
Jun 7, 2012 3:03:30 AM hudson.remoting.SynchronousCommandTransport$ReaderThread run
SEVERE: I/O error in channel channel
java.io.StreamCorruptedException
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1332)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:348)
	at hudson.remoting.Command.readFrom(Command.java:90)
	at hudson.remoting.ClassicCommandTransport.read(ClassicCommandTransport.java:59)
	at hudson.remoting.SynchronousCommandTransport$ReaderThread.run(SynchronousCommandTransport.java:48)
channel stopped
ERROR: Maven JVM terminated unexpectedly with exit code 0
Sending e-mails to: dev@uima.apache.org
Finished: FAILURE

If you click on the flashing module, you get another screen, with a link to a
different log, which ends like this:

  T E S T S

Results :

mojoSucceeded org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.9(default-test)
Jun 7, 2012 3:03:30 AM hudson.remoting.SynchronousCommandTransport$ReaderThread run
SEVERE: I/O error in channel channel
java.io.StreamCorruptedException
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1332)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:348)
	at hudson.remoting.Command.readFrom(Command.java:90)
	at hudson.remoting.ClassicCommandTransport.read(ClassicCommandTransport.java:59)
	at hudson.remoting.SynchronousCommandTransport$ReaderThread.run(SynchronousCommandTransport.java:48)
channel stopped

That little icon at the end (if it comes through in the email) is active, going
round and round ...

So I think the cleanup is stuck.

Please kill or ?? whatever might be needed to release resources.

-Marshall Schor and Burn Lewis

Fwd: Re: Maybe need cleanup help for 2 jenkins jobs

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

>  The build "UIMA-SDK" runs #221 and #220 both failed.  The raw logs show them
>  ending but it seems there's a part of them still running, which you can see
>  if you open one of these runs and look at the "Modules" and see one of them
>  "flashing" like it is active.

Looks like a wedged slave. I've restarted and cleaned up ubuntu4.

/niklas

Re: Maybe need cleanup help for 2 jenkins jobs

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.