Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Sean Qiu <se...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/19 10:24:24 UTC

[test] Cannot generate report

In the directory of "geronimo-trunk" , after inputing
mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -e clean install
mvn test
mvn surefire-report:report

All the process was succefully finished.
But i cannot find the surefire report in ${trunk}/target/site as expected.
The surefire-report.html contains 0 test.

In the ${trunk}/module/.../target/surefire-reports
There are *.txt and *.xml test report as expected.

How can i get the whole report ?
Am i wrong to generate the report?
Thanks,Prasad Kashyap   :)

--