Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Mirko Braun <tb...@softing.com> on 2002/07/17 17:14:43 UTC

errors & warning again

Hi all,

thanks Gareth for your answer. I looked the mistakes up in XML 1.0, but the
parser either sent a fatal error
or just parsed the file without any warning. Below i explain my problem
again. Maybe anybody else
has experience with it.

i use the Xerces-C++ (Version 2_0, nightly build) for my application.
My application has an output-window, where all error messages of all
components of the system
should be shown. i.e. the messages of the parser.
For this reason i derivated my own class from the Errorhandler and
overwrote the methods.
i did one mistake (i looked them up in the XML 1.0) after another in the
XML-File to get the messages for a fatal error,
a error and a warning of the parser. i have to know the messages because i
want to format them
into strings and print them in a good looking way (not to many characters
in one line) in an output-window
of my application.
But the parser sent only fatal error. i did not manage to get an warning or
just an normal error.
Does anybody know, what the reason is?

Thanks in advance,

Mirko

______________________________

Braun Mirko
Automotive Electronics
Softing AG
Richard-Reitzner-Allee 6
85540 Haar
Tel.: (+49)89/456 56-465
mailto:braun.mirko@softing.com
http://www.softing.com
______________________________

RE: errors & warning again

Posted by Mirko Braun <tb...@softing.com>.
Hi Dean,

thank you for your answer. I find the file. Thank you very much.

regards, Mirko

RE: errors & warning again

Posted by Dean Roddey <dr...@charmedquark.com>.

droddey@charmedquark.com