Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/01/06 11:13:27 UTC

Apache Royale Twitter Account Setup Ready :)

Hi,

just did a setup for our twitter account, we are ready to publish! :)

https://twitter.com/apacheroyale

Best

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Apache Royale Twitter Account Setup Ready :)

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
done! :)

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Piotr,

please, share facebook with me so I can create logos and background with
proper size for facebook, I think it will be more easy :)

thanks

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
I would like to set cover photo and background photo for Royale on Facebook.

For cover photo it would be great to use same as on Twitter - I cannot find
it in the library on wordpress - Can you provide it ?
Background photo should be a bit bigger, not sure what size it should be.

Thanks, Piotr

> Hi Carlos,
>
> Can you share on the private login/pass ?
>
> Thanks, Piotr

>> Hi,
>>
>> just did a setup for our twitter account, we are ready to publish! :)
>>
>> https://twitter.com/apacheroyale
>>
>> Best
>>

>> --
>> Carlos Rovira
>> http://about.me/carlosrovira
>>

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Apache Royale Twitter Account Setup Ready :)

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,

--

Piotr Zarzycki