Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Oscar Mauricio Perez <mp...@mcmprof.com> on 2003/09/30 22:07:35 UTC

Help with tomcat 4.127

Hi, I'm trying to publicate my web application in tomcat 4.127 but
it doesn't work. The strange thing is that it works fine on tomcat
4.0x.

This is the error:

java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
com/mcmsoftware/jevolution/logicserver/process/FilePathRouter,
method: init signature:
(Ljava/lang/String;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;)V)
Incompatible object argument for function call

I don't understand what can be wrong. Does it has something to do
with the HttpServletRequest object??.. tomcat works with an object
called CoyoteRequestFacade, is this different from the normal
Request ??.

Any ideas ???.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mauro.