Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Punit Naik <pu...@formcept.com> on 2016/07/26 15:50:49 UTC

Simple Use Case

Hi

I have just built the sample cube of Kylin. I just wanted a very simple use
case of Kylin so that I can understand its advantages and get started.

Re: Simple Use Case

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Punit,
     Would you mind to let's know more detail about "use case"? Since you
said you have built sample cube already, it should bring some insight for
you.
     One simple way to know the advantage is try to run same SQL in Kylin
and Hive, and compare the performance:)

     Please feel free to leave you comments here.

     Thanks.
Luke

Best Regards!

Luke Han