Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2007/05/17 17:12:27 UTC

[vote] Jeff Genender as a Committer

I would like to nominate Jeff Genender to be a committer on CXF. He's been
contributing a steady stream of patches for a while now which has been
helping us progress with the TCK compliance and Geronimo integration.

Here's my +1.

Cheers,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: [vote] Jeff Genender as a Committer

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

On 5/17/07, Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> wrote:

> I would like to nominate Jeff Genender to be a committer on CXF. He's been
> contributing a steady stream of patches for a while now which has been
> helping us progress with the TCK compliance and Geronimo integration.
>
> Here's my +1.
>
> Cheers,
> - Dan
>
> --
> Dan Diephouse
> Envoi Solutions

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Principal Engineer, IONA
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: [vote] Jeff Genender as a Committer

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jarek

Posted by "Paibir, Ajay" <aj...@iona.com>.
+1
Ajay

> I would like to nominate Jeff Genender to be a committer on CXF. He's
> been contributing a steady stream of patches for a while now which has

> been helping us progress with the TCK compliance and Geronimo
> integration.
>
> Here's my +1.
>
> Cheers,
> - Dan

+1
Andrea.

Re: [vote] Jeff Genender as a Committer

Posted by Andrea Smyth <an...@iona.com>.
Dan Diephouse wrote:

> I would like to nominate Jeff Genender to be a committer on CXF. He's
> been
> contributing a steady stream of patches for a while now which has been
> helping us progress with the TCK compliance and Geronimo integration.
>
> Here's my +1.
>
> Cheers,
> - Dan

+1
Andrea.

Re: [vote] Jeff Genender as a Committer

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Here is my +1.

Willem.

Posted by "Johnson, Eric" <Er...@iona.com>.
+1

Posted by Bozhong Lin <bl...@iona.com>.
+1

Posted by Peter Jones <pe...@iona.com>.
+1

On Thu, May 17, 2007 at 11:12:27AM -0400, Dan Diephouse wrote:
> I would like to nominate Jeff Genender to be a committer on CXF. He's been
> contributing a steady stream of patches for a while now which has been
> helping us progress with the TCK compliance and Geronimo integration.
>
> Here's my +1.
>
> Cheers,
> - Dan
>
> --
> Dan Diephouse
> Envoi Solutions

Peter Jones
IONA Technologies Inc.
E-Mail: mailto:peter.jones@iona.com
Tel: (w) 709-738-3725 x22 | Fax: 709-738-3745
84-86 Elizabeth Ave. St. John's, NL A1A 1W7 Canada

Re: [vote] Jeff Genender as a Committer

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
+1
Dan