Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org> on 2012/02/16 11:24:13 UTC

PMC announcements

Dear Community,

On behalf of the Project Management Committee, I have two announcements.

Paul Joseph Davis, a long time contributor to the CouchDB project, has
been appointed to the PMC. He’s an asset to this community, and we’re
delighted to have him on board. Please take a moment to congratulate
him and show your appreciation for all his hard work so far.

Damien Katz has resigned from the PMC, and we wish him all the best.

Jan Lehnardt remains our chair.

Relax,

Noah Slater

Re: PMC announcements

Posted by Jason Smith <jh...@iriscouch.com>.
Congratulations, Paul! Looking forward to your PMing activities.

--
Iris Couch

Re: PMC announcements

Posted by Bob Dionne <di...@dionne-associates.com>.