Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/13 06:19:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Shale 1.0.1 release plan

The Shale 1.0.1 release plan is available here:

 * http://wiki.apache.org/struts/ShaleRelease101

The intent is to target another alpha release.  In addition to bug
fixes and the new tiger extensions feature, the test framework has
been significantly expanded, and has been adopted by the Apache
MyFaces project.

Assuming no objections are raised, my intent is to begin testing, and
then tag the repository no earlier than Wednesday night, after which a
test build will be posted for review.

Wendy

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Shale 1.0.1 release plan

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.

> The Shale 1.0.1 release plan is available here:
>
> * http://wiki.apache.org/struts/ShaleRelease101
>
> The intent is to target another alpha release.  In addition to bug
> fixes and the new tiger extensions feature, the test framework has
> been significantly expanded, and has been adopted by the Apache
> MyFaces project.
>
> Assuming no objections are raised, my intent is to begin testing, and
> then tag the repository no earlier than Wednesday night, after which a
> test build will be posted for review.

No objections from me ... and thanks to Wendy for taking this on!

I'll be in London this coming week, so my testing responses are likely to be
somewhat time-shifted.

> Wendy

Craig