Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2007/06/21 04:24:50 UTC

Anyone change the ecommerce logged in quick checkout recently?

I was just trying a checkout in ecommerce and noticed that after logging in on the quick checkout page if you select an address without having a payment method selected the page will refresh and reset everything, including the address selection, so it makes it seem impossible to select an address and move on.

Has anyone done anything with this page or with the address selection or cart validation recently?

-David

Re: Anyone change the ecommerce logged in quick checkout recently?

Posted by Anil Patel <ap...@adititechlabs.com>.
David,
I have gone through few re-writes of this process. Sometime soon I'll
migrate those enhancements to Ofbiz Ecommerce soon.

Regards
Anil Patel