Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Stephen Levinson <St...@sun.com> on 2001/09/06 20:45:15 UTC

RE: logging from more than one process to the same file

Use a SimpleSocketServer to write to the file...
For each process set up a SocketAppender to send Trace Events to the
server...

The Server will manage the file and / or console output, etc

... see the documentation for these classes...

--Stephen