Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by vikas kumar <pv...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/30 07:10:38 UTC

[AXIS2]Transport-Framework

Hello everyone!
 I have read that AXIS2 engine has an abstraction for designing transports (
i.e., senders and listeners for SOAP over various protocols such as SMTP,
FTP, message-oriented middleware, etc), and the core of the engine is
completely transport-independent.
Can somebody help me figure out how the TCP/SMTP requests are to be framed
and how to go about experimenting with them.
I did see some code for TCP, HTTP and SMTP listeners and
senders.TheUSER-GUIDE gives no directions to explore these options.
 I might be missing on a lot of basic knowledge and info.
All help would be appreciated.

Re: [AXIS2]Transport-Framework

Posted by Chamil Thanthrimudalige <ch...@opensource.lk>.
hi,

Have a look at the attached html file. [It is still not commited to the
source.] I think it will shed some light on transports.

Best Regards,
Chamil Thanthrimudalige.

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Yes.. We can have top level link to them straightly or one top level link to
Advanced topics.
 ~Thilina.

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.