Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Arun Agarwal <ar...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/03/13 19:46:44 UTC

Few online documentation issues

Hi Dev team.
I wanted to start contributing to CouchDB with few of the small, easy to address issues.  While searching for pointers, I came across few documentation typos which I thought worth sharing with you so that they can be fixed when we get time.
A. on http://couchdb.apache.org/developer-preview/2.0/
         the list is discontinued in favor of dev list and so the reference won't make sense.    2.  on my machine send a tweet link  is shown as : http://couchdb.apache.org/twitter.com/CouchDB
         which won't work for end-users, I think this is happening because of missing http:// in the hyperlink, which causes it to think its relative to the same serving domain.
I didn't find the above stuff checked-in to https://github.com/apache/couchdb-documentation repo, else I would have sent a review request. Let me know how can I help fixing these small problems in documentation and will be happy to help.
Let me know if there is another way of notifying such issues and will take that path.
Thanks much.
regards.Arun Agarwal.

Re: Few online documentation issues

Posted by Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd>.
Hi Arun,

happy news! We migrated to git, please send your PR to
https://github.com/apache/couchdb-www

:)

Posted by Arun Agarwal <ar...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks much Robert.