Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Sanjay Jain <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/18 16:41:53 UTC

Message Sender Identification

Hi Guys,

Here is my scenario,

I am sending the message to the queue and filtering it with xpath query. I
want to know who is sending the message to the queue?

Is it possible to get the indetification of the sender(uri) of the message
in servicemix? Is there any way to get this in servicemix?

Looking forward to see your expert comments.

Thanks,
Sanjay

Re: Message Sender Identification

Posted by Sanjay Jain <sa...@gmail.com>.
Gert,

Thanks again for replying.

I am creating the queue at run time using camel-context.xml file and here is
the piece of code which actually sends the message to the queue "requests"
when my assenbly is up and running in servicemix.

ActiveMQConnectionFactory();

connectionFactory.setBrokerURL(BROKER_URL);
JmsTemplate jt = new JmsTemplate(connectionFactory);

jt.send("requests", new MessageCreator()
{
      public Message createMessage(Session session) throws JMSException
      {
          return session.createTextMessage("<hi>hello</hi>");
      }
});

Also one more thing, I run the above app as an independent demo app which
just sends the message to whatever queue I want to send. I run this app as a
normal Java Application from Eclipse.

Now I need to check the sender of the message which is sent as above in
camel-context.xml file via xpath/xquery. Is it possible to achieve what I
want in servicemix?

Sanjay

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Sanjay,