Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> on 2020/04/10 08:09:59 UTC

Re: state of the 10.15.2.0 release

Hi,
I'm your board shepherd this month, and I noticed this conversation, your download page looks reasonable to me. What you may not be aware of is some recent changes. https://www.apache.org/dist/ is now deprecated, and it's best to use https://downloads.apache.org/. This is needed for your links to the .asc and .sha512 links on your download page. You don't need to change this urgently, but next time you make a release, it would be good to do so.
Thanks,
Justin

Re: state of the 10.15.2.0 release

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com>.
On 4/10/20 1:09 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm your board shepherd this month, and I noticed this conversation, your download page looks reasonable to me. What you may not be aware of is some recent changes. https://www.apache.org/dist/ is now deprecated, and it's best to use https://downloads.apache.org/. This is needed for your links to the .asc and .sha512 links on your download page. You don't need to change this urgently, but next time you make a release, it would be good to do so.
> Thanks,
> Justin

Thanks for that heads-up, Justin. I have logged
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-7074 to track this issue.