Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mariano Eloy Fernández <fe...@gva.es> on 2005/12/16 12:14:31 UTC

Generating WSDL from Java Interface with a method declaring more than one Exception misses the second one

Hi,

Sorry for the long Subject. I just didn't know how to make it shorter
yet meaningful.

I have a Java inteface. The interface declares a method m() throws
AException, BException.
Theres is no inheritance relationship between A and B.

When I use axis 1.2 java2wsdl ant task to generate WSDL document,
BException does not appear as a fault.
Why?

I manually have to add BException everywhere every time I regenerate the
WSDL.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Mariano.

Re: Generating WSDL from Java Interface with a method declaring more than one Exception misses the second one

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please don't regenerate the WSDL....Java2WSDL should be run only when
you are prototyping. Once you have a base line WSDL, stick to it. make
modifications to get it to the point where you like the code generated
using WSDL2Java.

thanks,
dims