Posted to user@struts.apache.org by di...@multitask.com.au on 2001/07/15 02:52:26 UTC

Need advice for installing Structs framework on websphere sever 3 .5

2 pieces of advice:
a) Post more detail about your problem (level of websphere, release of
struts, actual exceptions etc)
b) Search the mailing list archives listed on
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/resources.html for most
answers.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Hi, everyone
I am trying install structs framework on Ibm websphere 3.5,according the
instruction, I have installed the pre-requisite software, also installed
ant
except without building ant, but it seems not work.

 could someone have installed framework give some advice.

Many thanks in advance,

yexing

Previous Document

Next Document