Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by "Riesland, Zack" <Za...@sensus.com> on 2015/09/24 19:05:20 UTC

Capacity Scheduler Queues in CSVBulkLoadTool?

Hello,

Can someone tell me whether it is possible to specify a Capacity Scheduler queue for the CSVBulkLoadTool's MapReduce job to use?

Thanks!

Re: Capacity Scheduler Queues in CSVBulkLoadTool?

Posted by Gabriel Reid <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zack,

I've never actually tried it, but I don't see any reason why it
shouldn't work. Starting the job with the parameter
-Dmapreduce.job.queuename=<replace this with queue name> should do the
trick, assuming everything else is set up.

- Gabriel