Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Amiruddin Nagri <an...@thoughtworks.com> on 2008/05/29 17:31:08 UTC

Web Page Layout Framework for Portals

Hi,

I am currently developing a portal application using Spring Portlet MVC as
Web Framework.
The portal I am working on is a complex application with its own menus and
other functions.
Currently I am using crude JSP includes to render menus and different part
of the portal.

Because portals use different request/repsonse objects rather than http
request/response object,
I am not able to use web page layout frameworks like Sitemesh.

Do anyone have any idea of using web page layout frameworks within a
Portal ?

Thanks,
Amiruddin Nagri,

Re: Web Page Layout Framework for Portals

Posted by Amiruddin Nagri <an...@thoughtworks.com>.
Hi Folks,

Sorry to spam this way, but will really appreciate any inputs on my
previous query.

Thanks,
Amiruddin Nagri,