Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Peter Mularien <pm...@deploy.com> on 2002/11/06 23:03:00 UTC

TODO.txt --> xdocs rewrite

So I have formatted the TODO.txt in XML for publishing on the site
itself as I mentioned a couple days ago, are there any other important
feature requests that people are aware of which aren't in that file? I
thought of pulling feature requests from Bugzilla, but there were only a
couple there.

Also, is it important to try to categorize the feature requests into
core vs. non-core requests, in order to figure out who could work on
them? What's the next step here?

Thanks
Peter

Re: TODO.txt --> xdocs rewrite