Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org> on 2015/10/20 17:54:57 UTC

Preview of Forrester's "Vendor Landscape: Private Cloud Overview"

Hello Apache CloudStack marketing team --I hope you are all well.

A quick heads-up that I have a preview copy of Forrester's report on the Private Cloud Vendor Landscape.

Please contact me if you'd like a peek.

Warm regards,
Sally

= = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656 off2 +1 646 583 3362 skype sallykhudairi

Re: Preview of Forrester's "Vendor Landscape: Private Cloud Overview"

Posted by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com>.
Hi Sally,

Can you share the report with me? Thanks!

Karen

Posted by Sunando Bhattacharya <su...@indiqus.com>.
Me too please

Best,

Sunando Bhattacharya
+919711152299
www.indiqus.com | @indiqus

Sent from my mobile. Apologies for brevity and typos, if any.

Sent using CloudMagic Email
[https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pa&cv=7.4.10&pv=5.1.1&source=email_footer_2] On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 9:33 pm, Marco Sinhoreli < marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com [marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com] > wrote:
Hi Sally, me too.

Thanks

Marco Sinhoreli
Consultant Manager
marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com
mobile: +55 21 98276 3636

Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101 – Botafogo
Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brazil - CEP 22250-040
office: + 55 21 2586 6390 | fax: +55 21 2586 6002
http://www.shapeblue.com/ | twitter: @shapeblue

Em [DATE], "[NAME]" <[ADDRESS]> escreveu:

>Hello Apache CloudStack marketing team --I hope you are all well.
>
>A quick heads-up that I have a preview copy of Forrester's report on the
Private Cloud Vendor Landscape.

>Please contact me if you'd like a peek.
>
>Warm regards,
>Sally
>
>= = = = = vox +1 617 921 8656 off2 +1 646 583 3362 skype sallykhudairi

CloudStack Software
CloudStack Infrastructure
Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of
this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy
or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received
this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England &
Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is
operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda
is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape
Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South
Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a
registered trademark.