Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org> on 2010/11/17 18:41:54 UTC

The branch-0.22 was cut

All,
    I've cut the 0.22 release branch for all 3 projects. Go ahead and
commit bug fixes to both trunk and the branch. All features need to be
approved by me as the release manager.

-- Owen

Re: The branch-0.22 was cut

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 2:41 AM, Vinod KV <vi...@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

> I am seeing the branch 0.22 outside of the branches directory in all the 3
> projects. Is this intentional/accidental? For e.g, it is
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/mapreduce/branch-0.22/ instead of
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/mapreduce/branches/branch-0.22/.
>
> Not a big deal for now but do you plan to move it inside the branches
> directory?

Done. Thanks for noticing the problem.

-- Owen

Re: The branch-0.22 was cut

Posted by Vinod KV <vi...@yahoo-inc.com>.
On Wednesday 17 November 2010 11:11 PM, Owen O'Malley wrote:
> All,
>      I've cut the 0.22 release branch for all 3 projects. Go ahead and
> commit bug fixes to both trunk and the branch. All features need to be
> approved by me as the release manager.
>
> -- Owen

Hey Owen,

I am seeing the branch 0.22 outside of the branches directory in all the
3 projects. Is this intentional/accidental? For e.g, it is
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/mapreduce/branch-0.22/ instead
of https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/mapreduce/branches/branch-0.22/.

Not a big deal for now but do you plan to move it inside the branches
directory?

Thanks,
+Vinod