Posted to users@maven.apache.org by maarten roosendaal <mr...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/14 07:12:06 UTC

maven assembly plugin does not create actual zip

Hi,
I'm trying to create a relative simple .zip file with the assembly plugin but all i get is a directory structure with the correct files., not an actual zip file.
I've set <format> to zip but it does not seem to work. Any suggestions?
Maven 2.0.9
assembly plugin version 2.1
OS: WindowsXP
Thanks,
Maarten

Re: maven assembly plugin does not create actual zip

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 10:12 PM, maarten roosendaal
<mr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to create a relative simple .zip file with the assembly plugin but all i get is a directory structure with the correct files., not an actual zip file.
> I've set <format> to zip but it does not seem to work. Any suggestions?

We'll probably need to see the assembly plugin configuration to be of
much help.   And what command are you executing?

--
Wendy