Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Marius Danciu <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/27 10:01:34 UTC

PigStorage help please

Hello,

I've written a custom storage for pig that mostly inherits PigStorage.
However even if I have a public constructor with 2 arguments like

a = load '...' using MyStorage('some', 1)

Pig yields a compile error complaining about value 1.

Also even for a single argument (like MyStorage(1)) it seems to only work if
the argument is String. otherwise it fails to compile.

Could anyone please clarify this?

Thanks,
Marius

Re: PigStorage help please