Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2005/08/11 06:13:10 UTC

Re: svn commit: r231369 - in /geronimo/trunk: applications/console-standard/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/console/jmsmanager/handlers/ modules/assembly/src/plan/ modules/connector-builder/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/connector/deployment/ modules/connector-...

chirino@apache.org wrote:
> Author: chirino
> Date: Wed Aug 10 18:42:16 2005
> New Revision: 231369

> Log:
> Decouple the connector module from the kernel module by extracting the GBeanInfo definitions to a new set of GBean classes.

Build is failing for me - did you forget to add the new classes?
--
Jeremy

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Should be there now.