Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Parveen Beniwal <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/01 13:11:52 UTC

Diagnose changes in the jars of repository on basis of Timestamp

Hi all
      I am working in a multiproject environment. Suppose i am working on
project A ver 1.0 and B 1.0 which is dependent on A. I am making some
changes in the A and deploying it in the remote repository without changing
the version number. Is there any way to diagnose the changes of project A
jar of same version in the repository while compiling the project B i mean
on basis of timeStamp etc.

Parveen Beniwal