Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jerry Hamby <je...@vdex.com> on 2013/07/31 21:04:50 UTC

Flash Builder: Can't export apps to Android 4.3 device

Don't know really who to turn for this problem, I'm hoping you guys can point me in the  right direction.

Problem: Can't export apps to my Android device now that it was upgrade to Android 4.3
I just installed Android 4.3 and all the problems started. Everything was working great with 4.2.2.
Is this a know issue?

Also some of my previously installed Flex apps will not run on my 4.3 device. Some old apps do
run and this is very confusing as I have no clue why they all where created with Flash Builder 4.7 and Air 3.7.

My system:
Mac Flash Builder 4.7 with Air 3.7