Posted to scout-dev@ws.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ks...@redhat.com> on 2006/10/27 21:31:29 UTC

WSDL stored in the Registry?

Hi guys,

I want to store a large piece of XML (like WSDL) as meta data in the my
UDDI (not a link to it). I was going to use the ExtrinsicObject for
that, but there does not seem to be an implementation for it in Scout.
Is it because this is to 'ebXML'ish? (and not supported yet). Is there
something else that is more UDDI'ish that I should use?

String conceptId =
  "urn:oasis:names:tc:ebxml-
regrep:ObjectType:RegistryObject:ExtrinsicObject:WSDL";
Concept objectTypeConcept =
  (Concept) bqm.getRegistryObject(conceptId);
((ExtrinsicObjectImpl)eo).setObjectType(objectTypeConcept);
eo.setMimeType("text/xml");

thx!

--Kurt

Re: WSDL stored in the Registry?

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ks...@redhat.com>.
I had read that before.. and it never really sunk in. Now it's clear to
me. Thank you --Kurt

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.