Posted to community@flink.apache.org by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/16 08:33:12 UTC

Sessions online for #flinkforward SF. Register with 25% discount code.

Hi Flink Community,

On behalf of the data Artisans team, I’d like to announce that the sessions
for Flink Forward San Francisco are now online!

Check out the great lineup of speakers from companies such as American
Express, Comcast, Capital One, eBay, Google, Lyft, Netflix, Uber, Yelp, and
others. https://sf-2018.flink-forward.org/conference/

The conference on Monday April 10 will kick off with keynotes from leaders
of the Flink community followed by technical sessions with topics range
from production Flink use cases, to Apache Flink® internals, to the growth
of the Flink ecosystem. Also, on April 9 a full day of Standard and
Advanced Flink Training sessions will take place - more information is
coming soon on the website <https://sf-2018.flink-forward.org/>.

Registration is open so sign up to claim your spot. We’re offering you 25%
off which is a special discount only for members of the Flink mailing lists
- please don’t tweet the code or share outside the Flink mailing lists. :-)
Use this limited promotion code - MailingListFFSF - when registering for
the conference
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/flink-forward-san-francisco-2018-tickets-33243143136>.

Hope to see you in San Francisco!

Fabian