Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Allison, Bob" <ro...@qwest.com> on 2005/10/26 13:02:15 UTC

How to Set MAVEN_OPTS

I have a m102 project in Continuum and I want to set it up to
automatically build the documentation.  The problem is that I need to
specify MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx1024m -Xms512m" so that maven has enough memory
to run the multiproject documentation build.

Is there a way to specify these parameters in the build schedule item or
do I need to create a separate shell project for this?

Re: How to Set MAVEN_OPTS

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
you need to specify it at os level.

Emmanuel