Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Tomás Fernández Löbbe <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/04 22:27:07 UTC

Re: Remove results limit

Hi Andrew, I think this question belongs to the users list more than to the
dev's list.

Programmatically, it depends on the client library you are using, if you are
using SolrJ, it should be something like:

SolrQuery query = new SolrQuery();
query.setRows(20);
query.setStart(40);

You can also change the default on the server side, to do this you have to
modify the request handler configuration on the solrconfig.xml file, adding
something like:

<requestHandler name="search" class="solr.SearchHandler" default="true">
     <lst name="defaults">
       *<int name="rows">20</int>*
     </lst>
</requestHandler>