Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Bin Wang <wb...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/08 05:13:32 UTC

How to submit streaming application and exit

I'm writing a streaming application and want to use spark-submit to submit
it to a YARN cluster. I'd like to submit it in a client node and exit
spark-submit after the application is running. Is it possible?

Re: How to submit streaming application and exit

Posted by Bin Wang <wb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Actually I've find the way. I'm using spark-submit to submit the
job the a YARN cluster with --mater yarn-cluster (which spark-submit
process is not the driver). So I can config
"spark.yarn.submit.waitAppComplettion" to "false" so that the process will
exit after the job is submitted.

ayan guha <gu...@gmail.com>于2015年7月8日周三 下午12:26写道:

Posted by ayan guha <gu...@gmail.com>.